Well, we made it almost nine months without having to visit the after hours clinic.
The past few days Cole has been getting sick after his bottle. I have been assuming that he was just eating too much since he seemed to feel good otherwise. However, on Tuesday he was not himself at all. He was Pitiful Cole. I don't think he smiled at all that day until 6 p.m. which is highly unusual for him. (Of course I have to mention that the first time he smiled, it was for the nurse at the clinic. Typical little flirt.)
As it turns out, he has had a virus that just has to run its course. He's been happier every day since Tuesday, so I think he's almost back to normal. While it's been sad to see him feeling puny, the naps have been amazing. They have both been taking 3 hour naps in the morning and two hour naps in the afternoon, plus an extra hour in the late afternoon. Because of that, this week has been a great week to recharge for me. I haven't put pressure on myself to organize, clean, or anything like that. I just needed a minute for me. And I took it.
Next we'll I'll try to be productive again. :)
And since I've deprived you of my words and pictures of my precious children all week, I'll share this photo:

I have more from this series, but this is my favorite. I love their faces. I love that their foreheads are touching. And I love, love Ellen's feet. I wonder what they're thinking about here...











4 comments:
I hope everyone feels better. But that picture is priceless! :-)
sad for sickness. yay for naps and a precious photo!!
I bet you did need a minute! So glad you took it and its magical that they nap so well! Good for you momma! That picture is ADORABLE.
That is ONE ADORABLE PICTURE!!!! Super cute :)
Post a Comment